Friday, February 26, 2010

There are flowers coming up in my garden

And that excites me very much. In reality there have been flowers somehow surviving out there for an entire year but now the lilies are coming up. It's a sure sign of spring. Hopefully I plan the veggies a little better this year. Last year there was too much planted in the plot and we had lettuce heads that were over 5 feet tall.

Mr. Bennett has been a very busy bee lately. He's walking all over the place and getting into trouble at every turn. Last night he ran straight for the TV and fell face first into the glass shelf on the entertainment center. He hit his head harder than he ever has before. There was a bleeding gash and it swelled up badly. Bernie was at work so I decided to take him to the immediate care. There was nothing wrong, but I don't think I would have slept wondering if he had a concussion or something. I'm sure it was the first of many many injuries. Mommy is just not ready for all of that.

Bernie is going to Boise at the end of March. I decided I didn't want to hang out alone for the week so I am taking Bennett up to Great Falls for a visit. I'm sort of looking forward to it. My mom is going to be very busy working and I don't want to be stranded at her house so I am in the process of trying to find a car to borrow. I hope to get more excited as the trip approaches.

I got my money back for the bootleg Beatles box set. The company never game me my money back but Amazon did. So consider this an official recommendation to do business with them. They treated me well and did the right thing.

Thank you goes out to Kristen and her sister Jaren for their contributions to the March for Dimes. Your generosity is amazing and very much appreciated.

4 comments:

Sara Habein said...

There's a chance I might be in GF around April 4th. Any chance of an overlap?

Amanda and Bernie said...

Nope. I will be gone on the 28th...but with you moving to GF this summer, we will be able to see you then. If you are there by the end of June that is.

Amanda and Bernie said...

Oh! And thanks for the donation!

Sara Habein said...

I hope that we're there by the end of June!

And you're welcome. :)