Tuesday, August 7, 2007

We have arrived

After a 12.5 hour trip on Sunday, we have made it to Boulder. We are staying at the Homewood Suites on the south side of town near where Bernie is working. He actually starts tomorrow. Then I will have to entertain myself for a while, at least until school starts on August 28th. I will be starting my MA in Gerontology at the University of Northern Colorado (the same school where the back-up punter stabbed the starting punter for his spot on the football team...nice!).

We were down here about three weeks ago for a househunting trip which did not yield a home. We looked at 50 houses then and 10 more today. We will be making an offer on one tonight. I will post more about it later.

1 comment:

Melonious said...

If anyone cares....what the hell is that all about? OF COURSE WE CARE!
Good luck on the bid! Miss me!
~Mel