Sunday, December 9, 2007

One more week...

That's right, only one week of school left until January 15th! I had two icky finals last week and two more on Tuesday and Wednesday. I haven't decided what I'm going to do over Christmas break, hopefully get a job of some sort.

We went to a North Dakota/Denver hockey game last week, which was my first trip to a hockey arena. It was interesting and we had a good time...I might be persuaded to go again. I can't think of anything else new going on. We did get a shit ton of snow this weekend which ended any fantasies we had about the warm weather down here in Colorado. Actually, it's still better than Montana because the wind rarely blows.

That's all for now I suppose, sorry to be so boring!

1 comment:

The Red Fantastic said...

Not boring. Productive - unlike me! :)

Congrats on almost being done!!!